1. I have been playing basketball for 6 or 7 years.
2. I love 80's music. I think I know more 80's music than today's modern music.
3. I am very crazy around certain people. If I am around people that I don't really talk to then I act very shy.
4. One time in fifth grade I was playing a basketball game at Pershing against Hiawatha and the ball fell on the floor. I went to go get the ball and I was pushed from behind and I fell on the ball on my stomach. That was the first time I cried in basketball.
5. When I was a baby, I used to have a mohawk. My parents would try to bathe me and it would never go down. Then they shaved my head but not completely.