Monday, March 21, 2016

Blog Challenge - March 19

If I could choose a time to live, it would be during the 80's. I would choose the 80's because my parents grew up around that time. My parents always tell me stories about their childhood and I always tell them that I wish I grew up in their time. It sounds like so much fun. I want to grow up without technology the way my parents did. I want to play outside inside of being inside using a phone, computer, TV, etc. Also I love the music from that time. I LOVE 80's MUSIC!!! That is my favorite type of music. I know way more 80's music than I know today's modern music. That is what I grew up listening to. Why couldn't I grow up during the 80's? Or why couldn't it be like that today? I wish I could grow up during the 80's so badly!

No comments:

Post a Comment