Monday, March 7, 2016

Blog Challenge - March 4

The two people that fascinate me are Stephen Curry and Michael Jordan. They fascinate me because of their skills. I look up to them and the way they play basketball helps me improve in my skills. I am always watching games and videos of Stephen Curry. I pay attention to everything because he is a point guard just like me. I look at his form when he shoots, his moves, etc. It makes me want to be just like him. Michael Jordan fascinates me because he was an amazing NBA player. When he was in high school, he got cut from his basketball team. Instead of giving up, he practiced until he got better. He is now known today as one of the best NBA players of all time. If you really want it, then you will do whatever it takes to become the best player you can be. Thats why he fascinates me.

No comments:

Post a Comment