Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Blog Eleven: Reaction to Release

I was absolutely shocked after reading these two chapters. It answered many of my questions. I can't believe that Rosemary applied for release! I wonder what specific memory made her want to be released. I also can't believe that Jonas's dad killed the newchild! I was expecting for Jonas's dad to see which baby weighed less, clean them up, and then send them off to some random place outside of their community. Everything I read these last two chapters surprised me. I wasn't expecting any of this. I wonder what the community's reaction would be if they really knew what "release" meant. I wonder if they would have the same reaction as Jonas. I have many questions running through my head right now. I can't wait for the next chapter!

No comments:

Post a Comment