Sunday, April 24, 2016

Blog Challenge - March 31

The first time I went on plane is something that I will never forget. I was going to Texas with my family and my brother and I were nervous. It was his first time on a plane too. It was a fun experience because I was with my family. Another memory I have is when I went on a train for the first time. It was on my 11th birthday and my mom took me to Soldier Field with my brother to watch a soccer game. We had to take a few trains to get there and it was an amazing experience because it meant so much to me. It made me feel happy to spend my birthday with my mom and brother at a place that I've never been to. It felt amazing to spend time with my mom and brother in my birthday. It was an experience and birthday that I will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment